Don’t Call Another Company for Your Tree Removal Project Until You Read This
Not sure where to get started with your tree removal project? This article will show you tips and tricks in planning for the task and finding the right company to work with.
Why is that important? Because hiring the wrong contractor for the job will cost you bot time and money? How so? Keep on reading to find out.
In Orange, you might be required to secure a tree removal permit depending on the variety of the tree/s that you will work on.
Basically, if you are to work on any variety of the Quercus (oak) tree with a trunk measuring twenty five (25) inches or bigger in circumference, or any tree of the Schinus (pepper), and Platanus (sycamore) kinds with a trunk measuring fifty (50) inches or larger in circumference, you would need to fill in the Specimen Tree Removal Permit and submit this to Orange’s Planning Services Division. Keep in mind that measurements of circumference shall be taken at a point four (4) feet above ground level.
You may download the said permit from the link below:
You have to have the copy of this permit as soon as you start the removal. In addition, the tree cutters would need a certificate of liability insurance in case the process causes any damage to the properties in the immediate area.
We can assist you with securing your tree removal permit. Call us to confirm if you need one and if you do not have to gather all the required paperwork, we might be able to help you by applying for the permit on your behalf!
How to Find a Good Tree Removal Company in Orange, CA
Unfortunately there are many businesses who operate without needed licenses and without carrying proper business insurance.
To make matter worse not all bonded and insured tree cutters can actually get the job done.
However, it’s not all gloom and doom. There’s a proven way to find a service provider that can get the job done right the first time. The downside is that’s it’s time-consuming but luckily for you there’s a shortcut you could take if you are short on time.
When finding a reliable tree removal service provider, make sure to ask these five noteworthy questions:
1. Can you show me proof of business insurance? A complete tree removal service should be able to offer insurance coverage which saves the client of the responsibility to spend for any property damage that can happen during the tree trimming.
2. How long have you been in business? Years of experience are always a reliable indicator of quality of work. They must be doing so well to thrive through time.
3. Can you provide me with a list of references? The presence of returning clients can be an indicator of the business’ commitment to provide excellent service. Furthermore, client testimonials are one way of assessing their performance.
4. Are you member of any local or national trade associations? Membership with trade associations is a sign of the business committing themselves to work with certain standards and guidelines
5. Will you provide me with a detailed estimate in writing? Don’t you just feel cheated when in the middle of a service subscription, you are surprised with hidden charges reflecting on your bill? Take this as a test of your provider’s integrity.
We know how busy you are! Orange Tree Services Pros answers yes to all the questions above so feel free to call us straight away for your tree removal needs. This way you won’t have to spend countless hours interviewing service providers and spend time on things that matter most or make you money.
Why Choose the Orange Tree Service Pros for Your Tree Removal Job
Our goal is to provide excellent service every single time and we have been very successful in that. We are a family business that has been in the industry for more than three decades and we have earned a considerable amount of loyal customers. It is part of our family legacy to deliver quality tree trimming services in Orange, California and the neighboring areas.
We understand “one size fits all” tree service in Orange, California does not work. We are a service provider that offers solutions based on your unique situation. We are willing to visit your site to inspect your trees firsthand in order to recommend the best course of action!
And yes, this is a service that we provide at no cost to you. And even if you don’t choose us for the job you will have another expert opinion that will definitely help you when deciding on how to handle your project.
Here’s what you could expect if you decide to hire us for your tree removal project in Orange:
To give you an idea, this is normally how tree removal is performed:
1. Access and marking out where all utilities are near the tree to be removed.
2. Cleaning and spraying of areas next to extraction area to prevent any further decay
3. Removal of branches from each tree and stripping them of other smaller ones as well
4. Sawing down the tree stump from top to bottom.
5. Removal of the tree stump and other underground stump branch out areas.
When you decide to call us for an initial consultation, we will discuss your goals and the best way to accomplish them depending on your situation (if it’s a complex project that requires a significant investment on your part it can be broken down into phases to make it easier on you).
Over the phone, we can provide a free initial estimate. However, keep in mind that this would just be a guess on our part based on the information you would give us.
If you want to move forward, we will come over to your site in order to give you a detailed estimate in writing. Yes, this service is free to you.
A word of warning – some companies will give you a low estimate as a way to get the business. Once in they will start adding charges for this and that and you will end up spending a small fortune. So don’t fall for that, please.
Tree Removal Cost in Orange CA
We know this is what we all need to know in order to budget properly. The answer however is – it depends! Why? because no two jobs are the same. It all comes down to the time and equipment being used. Big trees take more time to remove. Trees that are close to major roads or power lines take more time to remove etc, you get the idea.
That’s why the best way to determine the cost is to schedule a free on-site estimate. This way there will be no guessing.
Keep in mind that tree removal does not include stump removal so there is normally a separate charge for this service. You can choose to do it yourself as long as you have the right tools or you can rent these out. Or you can let us do that, too.