Warning! Don’t Call Another Tree Service Company in Orange CA Before You Read This
What we have to share with you on this page will potentially save you a lot of time and headache when it’s time for you to hire a contractor for services like tree trimming and pruning. How is that?
It’s very easy to start a tree service business. All you need is a beat-up truck and a chainsaw and a lot of people do. To charge less they have to skip on things like business insurance, which consumers don’t care about until the tree service Orange CA company you hired damages their or their neighbor’s property. And since the contractor you hired had no insurance guess who’s on the hook for the damages – the person who hired them.
8 Questions to Ask Every Contractor Before You Hire Them
Below you will find eight questions to ask to weed out the legit ones.
- Can you show me a copy of your business insurance as well as your work contract?
- What national trade associations are you a member of?
- Will you provide me a list of past clients I could call for references?
- Will you provide me with an itemized estimate?
- What equipment will be used for the job? How would you go about doing it? If the tree is deep inside your property and they would need to go through your lawn with heavy equipment to perform tree removal who’s gonna be responsible for the damages to the lawn?
- How much time will you need to complete the job? You would be surprised that for the same tree trimming job one tree company would need a day and another one-two days
- Will you be using spikes for climbing the tree while pruning? Demand that they don’t unless they are doing tree removal, otherwise they will damage the tree.
- How do you protect the employees on the job site? Reputable companies follow OSHA guidelines to keep their workers safe (using hard hats and protective equipment being two of them)
Why You Should Call Us First
We started our business 23 years ago serving residential customers in Orange. As word of mouth spread we started getting calls not just from residents but also from businesses.
Needless to say, we are licensed, bonded and insured company and we only employ tree service technicians that have at least five years of experience.
With that being said below are the types of clients who benefit the most from our tree services in Orange:
1. landowners and homeowners
3. property managers
What We Do (Partial List)
- tree pruning
- tree trimming
- tree removal
- stump removal
- stump grinding
This is just a partial list. If you don’t see the service that you need – give us a call. Every client is unique and we work with each and everyone to devise a plan that will give them the results they want.
Tree Service Cost in Orange CA
Want to know the cost of the tree service? We all do, no one likes surprises but the truth is that it’s hard to tell.
When you give us a call we will provide you with a free estimate but keep in mind that it’s just that – our best guess based on the information you gave us.
To give you a detailed estimate we will have to visit the tree site, which we do and it’s free for you.
But to answer your question – it varies from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars since no two tree removal jobs are the same.
Often times client’s don’t have the budget for these complex jobs. In this case, we work with them to prioritize because the truth is some tree services can be postponed. So no matter what your job or budget is – give us a call and we will give you our professional opinion on the best course of action.
Here’s What to Do Next
If you think we are the service company you want to work with here’s what you can expect:
- To speak with a knowledgeable tree service expert and get our honest professional opinion regardless of whether you will end up working with us or not.
- To get a free estimate based on the information you have provided us with
- To get a free detailed estimate if you decide to move forward with us (it’s free, but we will need to visit the job site)
- To get the job done right the first time. If for some reason you think we didn’t do it we will work with you until you are completely satisfied.
- To pay the pre-agreed price and not a cent more (no bait and switch)